Monday, February 16, 2009

*sigh*

I tend to place the images of my life against the backdrop of a play.

every situation i am in has a particular backdrop, a setting, a mood music-

sometimes its high class, but most of the time its plain old life.

at times, though, i tend to think that the scenery is not matching what im doing.

that for some reason, whats behind me looks amazing, but im skrewing it up.

this quote pretty much sums it up:

"The scenery in the play was beautiful, but the actors got in front of it."


...



i tend to place the images of my life against the backdrop of a play, and i wonder why i am here. if the reason i'm at the place that im at is really whats best, or what was intended.

Sir Ralph Richardson once noted that “acting is merely the art of keeping a large group of people from coughing."


i pray EVERY day that my life is more than that. that my life is more than simply keeping people from doing something miniscule to pass the time.

but at times, i wonder.


i really wonder.

No comments: