Tuesday, March 11, 2008

day 4

Word: Duende: to attract someone with natural ability


6:45 am- main thought: “why am I awake right now?”

After lunch: its been a great day so far… morning… I didn’t want to get up, and I didn’t want to get dressed, but we got to this school and the theatre was HUGE!

After that we went to a giant mall and me went to a STARBUCKS!! And then to borders and then to sit in front of a random café and played Egyptian Rat Skrew, BS and Catch Phrase for about 1 ½ hours. Then to a menonite church… which was HUGE… and I now im sitting in a house outside or Reedley CA with some great guys who are in high school.

Now… sleep sounds great!!

God is teaching me something: Rejoice: God has overcome the World.

So I woke up today and said to myself: Maybe today, Lord, Maybe today.

No comments: