Friday, February 15, 2008

I love friendship...

it has occurred to me that i am completely bi-olar when it comes to my friends. sometimes i will sit around feeling all droopy thinking i dont have any, and other times i will be so amazed at the amazingness of the people who call me "friend".

sometimes i still can't get over it, that people call me "friend". it just amazes me... i have friends.


God loves us... and he shows us His love through His children and his creation.

God is Love...

that is his definition.

my roomate is a math major, and is crazy about math.

He would say

God = Love, the "=" means that it is an exact equivalent.

its not that He has love,

its not even that He loves,

its GOD IS Love!

how awesome that we get to share in that!

1 comment:

thisisme said...

you know what joshy?? i really like this blogg! its upbeat...atleast thats how i interpreted it! im glad you are my friend and are down for the weekend! i have missed you and i need cheering up as usual... so lets hang yeah??


love cassie