Thursday, September 04, 2008

ministries collide!

so... this weekend I am leading worship at Community with the guys again... can't wait for that, YAY!!

then sunday ngiht, its my first day as the Director of youth Ministries at Huntington Beach Baptist Church... Please pray for me, and for the students... for their sake. :x

and then on tuesday night, we're kicking off another new ministry im spearheading right now called "The Losers Club: Chillin with the least of these"... im really stoked about this!

heres the info, so if you are in the area of Vanguard University, please stop by!


Please keep me in prayer this year, that i may always remember to keep my hand help on to God alone, "blooming where i stand". (thanks qwest)

God is good, All the time.

love ya guys,
-Josh

No comments: