Wednesday, October 29, 2008

so im sick...

who knew that hurling your body down a flight of stairs could do so much damage.

haha

just messin. no flight of stairs were hurtled down in the making of this feature.

but... i do have a sinus infection.

joy.


was thinking on my way here... if i were given one occupation that i would do for the rest of my life, it would be to write.

i love to write.

i love taking ideas and putting them on paper and seeing what happens. seeing where the paper takes them. seeing how life is turned on its ear with the simple stroke of a pen or the tap of a keystroke.

thinking aobut changing the url of this blog... kinda want space. kinda want... to be in a place where nobody knows my name or has seen my face. i wish the world were completely annonymous... i think it might correct a lot of the problems we face in our world today.

think about it: if nobody knew anybody, there would be no harm and no war. there would be no hate, because you wouldn't know someone to hate them.

but, then again, if there were no connections between people... you would forsake (or at least redefine) some of the greatest joys in life.

love, family, friendship, etc.

"take me back toward the sea,
amongst the tide, amongst the sky.
i never thought much of the city lights.

take me bck to where im from
show me the chorus of the sun
they're sneaking like a hideaway

take me back to where im from,
for me theres nothing more
take me back to where im rom.

take me back to where im from,
the sun, the sand, the shore,
take me back to where im from.

yes, im going home.
no other place for me."

No comments: