Monday, January 21, 2008

soul mates?

i love my friends, i really do. i love it that i have friends. i remember looking back at sophomore year in high school and how i thouht that i would never have friends, i would never have people around me that loved me for who i am... that even cared enought about me to ask how i am doing and truly want to know, or to invite me to something because they want me their, not just because i happen to be there when they decide to go.

i love friends.

They hae become my family.

i love my family.



its like... i get this feeling every day, like i am in the middle of a really awesome dream, a dream where things are great and it seems too good to be true, that i am loved by a friend.

and i live in fear every day that something will happen, and the dream will go away, i will be wrong and reality will set back in and i will be alone and desperately misunderstood...

i've heard it said that Christians are the only one who are living in a true reality. that everyone else out there is living in an altered sate of reality because they are not recognizing the one true god as being the one true God. i am living in this new reality, i a living in this dream world of life where God rules and is soveriegn.

this is my life.

this is my dream.

this is my story.

this is my reality... the best part is....

this is real.

Our god Lives, and our God Reigns!

1 comment:

Jayde said...

I realize that we are not friends...but to say that you did not have ANY friends that cared about you at all is a flat out lie. Or perhaps you just forgot. I was always worried about you when you were sick. I copied my homework for you and sometimes did it for you. I really hope in the future that when someone cares enough about you that they would go out of there way to make your life easier you would have the courtesy not to post a blog about how miserable you were when they were there the WHOLE TIME. Don't just say anything to post a blog...