Sunday, September 06, 2009

spreading the wealth...

I worked with a guy named Tyler at Hume two summers ago. he was one of the first people i met, and showed me where the bathroom was... so he stuck out in my mind.

I ran across his blog a few months ago, and i REALLY like the way this guy thinks- take a look at one of his posts:

THE MERRY-GO-ROUND CONUNDRUM
merry_go_round.jpg
Here is the question I pose to you:

Let’s say your wife is pregnant and you convince her to go onto a merry go round. She hops aboard and lies down perfectly in the middle. You grab hold of the edge and start to spin the merry go round faster and faster until the whole image is a blur. INSTANTLY, you stop the merry go round.

Now.

Would the baby continue to spin inside of her?

---------------


See more of his stuff HERE

.

No comments: