Monday, July 28, 2008

Operation Desert Storm (or, thoughts on returning from kids camp)

man.. i miss home so mch right now, its ridiculous. geting back to hume, it was a long drive, and a weird welcome back. ecerything has changd, im on a different schedual, new people all over my kitchen, and HUGE attitudes that i have to face. quite a difference from a week hanging out with elementary school kids.

its not as hot here, which is good. but i feel like everything inside of me is screaming, and nobody can hear it but me.

Johnny Foster is here, so thats been a blast having fun with him and watching him enjoy hume. i have found that watching people enjoy things gives me a type of joy that i havent really experienced before. God is definately giving me joy when im out of the lime light, which is amazing. he is so good, and He also exists outside the walls and borders of Hume. thats something that was good for me to see. i needed that refreshment.

well, im back to work. hopefully ill update a little later.

dieing to self hurts.

-Josh

No comments: